Stampin' Up! has just released a brand new program called Paper Pumpkin.
Quick, simple and fun paper crafting projects delivered to your door each month! No obligation, you can sign up and quick at anytime. You can do it one month and not the next.
You'll love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create your projects. All you will need is adhesive. Stuff like cards, 3-D items, and more! Sign up TODAY with first kits shipping in mid-March.
A FREE GIFT IN YOUR VERY FIRST KIT
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic "D" block!
TO GET STARTED
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program now by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "Get It." If you are my customer, please be sure to choose me as your demonstrator during the ordering process. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here are the details
- Each month you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! Everything is color-coordinated, measured, and cut just for you!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- Stampin' Up! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. For example, if you sign up on May 10th, Stampin' Up! will send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, they'll send your first kit around June 15th.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You also have the option to skip a month if you want.
FEELING LIKE YOU DON'T WANT TO COMMIT?
Starting in early March, Stampin' Up! will offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month. See the Try It Kit below.
Questions? Read the Paper Pumpkin Facts Here